Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bow Bowey Day..

Shit.. Xy just got back from TAIWAN and I actually forgot to ASK her to get me my WO DE MEI LI RI JI! YEs... I left with just a packet of it.. and I'm so not gonna use it anytime soon since it's the LAST PACKET. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TAIWAN SOON so that I don't need to pay $3 plus for 1 PIECE on online stores. TAIWAN SELLS like.. $0.70 EACH ONLY... please be a kind soul!!

Anyway, Xy was definitely very happy with her purchase at her 7days 6 nights trip to TAIWAN!! Grrr!! She was showing off to me JUST NOW in MSN!! ANd because of that, I actually went to travel site to check out on the airline prices for DEC and I even called darling to check on his sch holidays only to find out that he ISN'T RICH for TAIWAN yet. Gheesh... there goes my HOPE FOR TAIWAN and BALI!!

I was out with my DEAREST MIN MIN again yesterday. I was suppose to SAVE some moolahs for darling's handphone gift but I ended up buying a TOP
and 2 underwears for myself. Hehe.. GST package came and I couldnt stop those temptation to SPEND!!! I wore one dress I bought from BKK and wanted to act YOUNG by wearing a BOW on my head.. but took it off when I realise I LOOK LIKE SOME 18 yr old girl.

SIGH.. but how funny it was when.. a salesgirl mistook me as some RICH 18 yr old girl carrying a LONGCHAMP BAG and a GUCCI wallet. SHE EVEN ASKED ME IF MY STUFF are REAL. I know it was kinda rude of her to make such comments... but well.. shall forgive her since she kept saying that I LOOK LIKE A 18 yr old girl. THE FUNNIEST SENTENCE she made was.... WAH.. YOU SO YOUNG GET DRIVING LICENSE LIAO!! And obviously that shock me and I told that I'm 23 instead!! SHe was SPEECHLESS! Hm.. I guess if I were to wear that bow.. people would think I'm 12 instead.



Met darling up today for din din. We had NAZI BRAYNI like finally. It was my treat... cause I was late. 3 days of not seeing him and he kept telling me he misses me so much. I guess not seeing him that often seriously.. make his HEART grew fonder. Well well.. darling.. you know I misses u too just that I'm USED TO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe!

    You mean the masks from "My Beauty Diary" issit? There's a website in Singapore selling at $1.30 (inclusive of normal postage) each leh.

    http://www.sunnanz.com.sg/

    I just bought from there. Heehee

    Love
    Pandora

    ReplyDelete