Monday, June 29, 2009

Last day...

And so.. it was our last day in BKK! We checked out at abt 10.30am to rush for our shuttle bus. It was quite a saddening part when we had to return the keys. We check in our bags for conceirge and shop for the very last time. We skipped lunch cause we thought dinner could be settled at the airport. Our flight was at 9.15 but we reached at 4.30pm. WAHAHA... just to avoid the jam.
We had nothing to do till 6.15pm. Wander ard the airport to find food.. THANK GOD that they do sell cheesy hotdog there.

Yeap.. we put on our mask just IN CASE!!
After getting our tickets, we went ard the terminal for dinner. BURGER KING there was priced way too high for our liking.. therefore.. we ended up eating this very expensive food too but at least its WORTH IT!


Shop ard bootes.. and then SINGAPORE... here we go. Sigh... its has been almost a week since I'm back! BUT WHY WHY WHY ... do I still miss Bkk so much? Sigh.. guess its the companion I have there. Zw just reminded me that couples who goes to bkk will end up BREAKING UP.. I heard alot of rumours abt it too.. and well.. I actually experienced that b4 TOO. SO please please please.... no MORE ok? I really wanna live my life with LEE YONG YEE LIONEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment