Thursday, July 2, 2009

I need more MONEY!

I don't know why but after coming back from Bangkok, I realise that I have really LOTS of things to buy. I need a pair of lovely SANDLES to pair it with some clothes, some more pretty clothings(ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!), that 15 pieces of masks (Thanks Pandora for introducing me that site!), my study materials (including that 4 mods of NOTES. approx. $50), my HANDPHONE BILLS and other necessities(like my Anna sui Perfume).

Thank goodness that I have $100 to spend since the govt had given me some. My friends were complaining that they had too little but HELLO... BEN XIAO JIE got only 100 bucks. SO DUN COMPLAIN! Haiz.. I wanna have a nice sch bag but my Longchamp is still serving me well.. Sigh.. guess I shall bear with it for another 3 more MTHS!! Haiz.. can money seriously drop from the sky or maybe lemme win some lottery. I really need more money to get all the stuff that I NEED AND WANT!!

Goshie!

No comments:

Post a Comment