Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Those times..


I was clearing up my emails(while waiting for the clock to strike 10.30am for MAPLE patch) when I found THIS really awesome photo. Oh my.. I'm starting to miss those CURLS and body I had in the past. See how slim my face is!! GODNESS! ANyway, its taken 2 yrs ago after our poly times and they are my POLYmates.

Tiffany(the extreme RIGHT) happens to be my CLASSMATE for 3 yrs together with the gang. We are of the same built and are always seen eating, walking and taking train tgt. She sorta of my CLUBBiNG mate at that time trying out places like MOMO, ZOUK and RUSH(YES.. that tiu tiu tiu place). We were so close that even the head of IT(whom we know) send both of us to work in GIC sitting just side by side together. She's one great fren truely not to be missed. However, due to our time constraints, we are not able to meet up that frequently anymore.


Meili(the second on the right) is my Polymate. Got to know her through AMelia. We clicked almost instantly after having our NON OFFICIAL lunch break for FYP. From then, we keep having our non official lunch break. She's really a joker and thanks to her that I got to work during my holidays. It was rather lucky that I got into the same working district as her cause she's my lunch KAHKI. She's currently studying in my sch now.. thus I still get to see her pretty often.

Sigh.. I seriously miss those times we once had!! I think I'm seriously getting OLD now!

No comments:

Post a Comment