Monday, May 25, 2009

A surprise Monday!

Its monday and I thought it will be a boring Monday. BUT NO... decided to meet Lala at Bugis to accompany her for a haircut(I ended up sitting there, watching her having her therapy). This lovely girl here had gotten me a very lovely dress from HK(I love it!!). Sister got back from Paris today too.. and she had gotten me and Baby a agnes B top and a Longchamp bag for me. YIPPIE!! What a prezee day it is today!!

*sigh.. the weather is darn darn HOT TODAY!! I'm sweating while typing!!*

Alright!! Here's some photos to talk abt! Firstly.. I'm proud to show you... MY....

BB CREAM
I have gotten it at a very good price ONLINE. It cost like.. $24? OH MY MAMA... retail is selling at $38 la!! Thank GOd.. that I'm SMART enough to search for a better SELLER!! Anyway, the BB cream is really good. I love the SCENT it has. The bf dun complain about MAKEUP SMELL ANYMORE when he peck a kiss on my cheeks and he obviously thinks I'm much PRETTIER now with a face that BLEMISH and covers those pimples. BABEs.. really worth getting!! Tag me if you want the seller info..







FACESHOP sale is finally HERE! I have been waiting for EONs for it. Wanted to get the eyebrown shadow damn long liao.. and finally I have gotten it. Re-stock on my eyeliner since Face shop is well-known for its EYE LINER!!

Darling and I went to Suntec convention hall for the Maplestory 2 launch hoping to get FREE GIFTS. The place was SO CROWDED that I was lost for a moment on what was going on. THANK GOD that a employee spotted ME,a small built size girl, TRYING her best to ASK FOR ENQUIRIES and finally.. GAVE ME the Cd installation that I've been longing to have! DAmn cute right???



They had COSPLAY competition on that day as well. Pretty wierd to SEE them in costume.. THEy even had DOMOKUN that day. These are the toys they had brought along with them! It cost a bomb for these TOYS!!!

After all the squeezing and WALKING ard city hall area in search of a new slippers for the KING... we were all damn tired!! Baby suggested having desserts and thus we ended up at TCC for CAKES but ended up.. ordering DRINKS since the crave for CAMOMILE was THERE!! Love these times spent tgt the most.
A pretty unglam shot of me.. I seriously can conclude that baby's photography skills seriously need a huge room of improvement.. Sigh!!
See the angle difference. So much better when I took over the camera.


OUR DESSERTS!!!! Yum yum!!!

ALright!! That's the end of my wonderful post FRIENDS!! Friends from Aussie and the STATES!! YEs.. I have friends from there reading my blog. I know Jace from Aussie does.. but what abt the states? Hm!! Anyway, WELCOME to my blog!!

ENjoy your stay..

and hope you love these photos as well!! HAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I spent more on your gifts than stuff for myself. Not even a word of thanks yet again. Sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete