Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bloggi time!!

ALright.. back for a decent update!

I tried to act smart on Wednesday again to put on that suntan Lotion thinking that it won't turn out that bad AGAIN. The sun turns out to be SCORCHING hot after I had the lotion applied.. and this was the RESULT...

I know Lisa will be HURRAYING with joy after she see this. I was shock too when I see this.. I went to have a face mask after that to ensure it remains FAIR. I hope the colour starts to fade off soon!!



So I started cam-whoring and thank god.. that I manage to remain the fairness on my face(I hope)!! And pardon me.. abt the ugly photo of the BF. Tee hee... serve him right for taking photos just to play along!

We went to Jb last night for some late night shopping and Dinner at some really cheap and nice food place. I didnt bring much cash that night thinking that it will be just a dinner but.. that shopping mall was SO GIGANTIC! I feel as though I was at VIVO!! HAHA!! thanks YP!!



I don't really know what they are doing. I actually ask them to TAKE photo but they ended up playing with their hands and smiling at the camera AS THOUGH.. my camera is SO PRO to have anti shock!! ITS a phone ok?? Hehe!

We had our dinner at some ulu place that YP introduce. The food was great.. and it cost like 55 RINGIT on these food only! DAMN CHEAP!!!


Feel like heading back to JB again for the FOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment