Thursday, May 21, 2009

Forums and Forums..

I have been rather addicted with forums lately. Its rather addictive when there's so many things to learn from these forums. I didnt know that it could be that fun reading about what other pple have to say about fashion and makeup. I have been an avid fan of COZYCOT lately. It is like a must to TURN ON THE COM, Enter into Cozycot webby and check out the forums esp the SAMPLE and CONTEST forum. Just realise that I have missed out the LOREAL warehouse sale last week and.. that WATSOME surprise gift pack. I know I have been sounding like an auntie for the past few days.. with SAMPLES, CONTEST and POINTS cause even my bf thinks I'm addicted to it and WORST.. HE WAS ASTRAYED By me as well. He have been reading and finding websites to join the contest. Its not the gift that matters(OK.. I admit.. that it does somehow) but its the your day passed with ANXIETY and Surprises which somehow makes it passed Happier.

I really do hope you guys are part of cozycot member as well cause it is easier to update each other with any upcoming samples and contest. If you babes or guys happened to be interested in joining them as a member (ITS FREE.. so worry nots!!) just feel free to tag me your email address and name so that I can get points too to redeem that ANNA SUI lip gloss. Babes.. if you happen to come across any Lobang websites.. please feel free to tell me too ok??? See that link there that says Shopping LOBANG under the 'READ' section? Darling introduced me that site for updates on contest.. you peeps can head there to to check on it. We have joined a contest on CAMERA, Tampines 1 and erm... ALOT la.. cannot really remember!

Don't be shy ok? Just simply give me your email and name and wait for my email!! You may also email me at fifimistica@hotmail.com if you're shy to announce your email.

here are some really cool cozycot webby that seriously attracts me..


Here will be the place where threads of CONTEST and FREE samples are seen. I have joined the DKNY perfume contest recently hoping to get that 50ml bottle of perfume. As you can see... there are other really attractive contest but a pity that I was a fan of this site only recently. GOSH.. I missed them!!
Here are where all different types of topics are seen. They have things like Travelling, Latest trends and many others. Very exciting topics they have generated for the public.
I love this site too cause I can easily do a swap with items I dislike from blogshops or any second hand products. Not that I criticise livejournals but.. seriously.. Livejournal are flooded with BLOGSHOPs then non of the audience are really into looking at second hand products. OVER HERE.. their majority of audiences are WOMEN.. so its much easier to entice the right targeted audiences!! WOOTS!!
What you see is really WHAT YOU GET!! JURLIQUE products.. ANNA SUI(From other site) and so many expensive products. To get those points, you dun need to PURCHASE anything!! all you need is to SIGN up and enter your details and then TAG to as many forum as possible or intro to AS MANY FRIENDS as possible(they dun really need to join and you will still gain the points!) and if they join.. you will gain extra points. DAMN EASY RIGHT!! Haha...!! So what are you waiting for?? SEND ME YOUR EMAILS NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment