Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Holiday Craze

During these 2 weeks of holidays, I have been feeling rather BO LIAO. I didnt want to just slack at home staring at the ceiling.. and thus.. I went to buy CLEO mag to self entertain myself.

Cleo has been like my FAVOURITE mag since GOD KNOWS WHEN. I started buying eight days when I'm 10 then proceed to TEENs.. then Teenage.. then.. Seventeen.. until ONE FINE DAY.. some Scgs fren of mine told me.. ITS MORE IN to buy CLEO with the latest juicy trends. I started splurging $4.20 then.. till NOW.. In the midst of it.. I was attracted by a mag named 'SMITTEN' but I dunno WHERE have it disappeared to now (btw, it cost $6 plus for that mag). Darling have been rather supportive in me getting magazines. He even invest into MY mag and READS it like a GIRL!! HAHA! BTW, he is a MAGAZINE fan too. He buys HOTSTUFF, FHM, MEn's Health and read I zhou kan. BACK to the TOPIC... Min Li intro me AGAIn to start spending money on SMSes to those free gifts... at first I thought all these SMSes were a waste of money until she guaranteed me that.. IT WORKS and she won FOx vouchers.. many free gifts and etc. I swear she can really work in a SALEs department for WOMEN. DAmn... productive. So, this month.. Cleo mag comes with a free sample of SUNSILK hair products.




due to excessive exposure to the sun... my hair seems pretty dry! I was tempted to try on these samples but.. with those 1 min.. 3min STEPs.. its quite tormenting to stay in the toilet for so long. STILL.. I've tried it. The outcome isnt too bad.. My hair smells like ORANGE now and my split ends are all GONE with just 1 SATCHET per product. I might consider buying those 4 products namely the SHAMPOO, Conditioner, Intensive Treatment and Control leave on since I have found some promotion at those beauty stores u see in AMK central. GFs.. you should try it too... or at least buy the latest CLEO mag and try it. I know that the packaging doesnt seems that APPEALINg but who cares abt packaging when it actually works. I have also checked on the webby for SunSilk(TOld you that I'm damn free liao!!) and its actually a product from America(or at least some ANG MO country la...)! I'm not paid to do this review.. just wanna share it with you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment