Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hip Hip Hurray!!



I was so BORED last week that I totally immerse myself into cozycot. Thank god to my boredom that gotten me a FREE Rimmel London mascara. Am not totally sure if its gonna be good but well well.. I'm COLLECTING IT LATER so we shall wait and see k?

Anyway, since sunday, I have been Mapling with the precious BF! Maplestory had revamp a truckloads of stuff and the bf and I seems so attracted to the introduction. To celebrate the 4th ANNIVERSARY, they even had books dropped for us to gain more EXP by answering question. Its just way cool la.. however, I DO HOPe that my craze will quieten down once school starts. I really dun wish to see myself HOOKEd on it when I'm suppose to be studying.

Results are coming on the 4th. Gosh.. am so not prepared!! I wanna play!

No comments:

Post a Comment