Sunday, April 12, 2009

Study Sunday

In every sunday, I will be seening hugging the bolster and sleeping like a pig. But TODAY, I'm seen with my Marketing Communication TB and reading it almost the whole damn day. SO WHAT Have I learnt for the whole day?? Hm.. actually.. Segmentation, Diffusion Process, HEM, CPM and well.. truck loads more.

Today started with a much more FRESHER day. I guess there's a MISSING LIFE CYCLE CURVE or something. Its like.. u will miss the MOST on the first day of departure and on the subsequent days.. It starts to depreciate and then on the last few days.. the MISS just gets back!

Gonna take a rest tmr. Meeting Rachel tmr to have some shopping spree. CAN'T WAIT!!
Baby was nice too to get the telephone cards to call me up today. He called me a total of 2 times and I swear I cried almost instanteously.. but but but.. I feel so much better now!!! I totally miss Baby Lee so much!! Arh.. 16 more days to end the misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment