Thursday, April 16, 2009

A library mugfeast

It was a rather unique for me. Its my virgin time stepping into a library to study. It was an impromtu decision when I woke up this morning. I wanted to actually just head to Junction 8 to get the transaction done but a sudden Study decision strikes me.. and I pack my books up and headed to the library after the transaction.

The library was quiet and its already flooded with pple at a timing of 10am. Tables were all occupied. Finally, I saw this table with a very approachable girl who is studying. I approached her for permission to use this seat and viola.. I got a SEAT!!!

I was surprise that she was studying the SWOT ANALYSIS and thus.. i asked her if she's a business student. From then on, we built up a conversation and even shared DRIED MANGO and sweets. After abt 2 hrs or so, another business guy came to approach us for a seat. Quite hilarious to find out that the table is occupied with just BUSINESS STUDENTS! Anyway, at abt 3, I manage to close my book for a lunch with Shufen.. MY NEW FRIEND.. A smart pretty girl from NTU!

I wanna go to the library to study again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment