Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a little Wierd

I'm starting to feel that something is amiss when I woke up this morning. Those kind of feeling when you know u will be alone for the whole of 2 weeks. Despite those unhappy mood, I still have to get my ass up and head for tuition. Tuition today was alright just that my heart kept missing baby.

Baby had went for his 18 days Taiwan Trip again. Though its the shortest AMONG the 3 trips but I still could feel that MISS! I had to send him OFF again last night and of course, I saw some of the familiar faces that I saw 3 times in the airport. One of them is WARREN TAN.

Last night was indeed an embarrassing moment of my life. As it was Darling's last trip for NS, he actually told me that the next time that he will see me NEXT YR will be.. us holding hands in our WEDDING BANQUET. As a casual remark, I joke ard and said NOT SO SOON LAR.. STILL SO YOUNG!! At that point, NO ONE WAS ARD.. so still not so bad. But it didnt end it there for me. He bring the topic back again when baby's parents are with us. He was like.. JUST NOW I ASK HER IF THE NEXT TIME I GET TO SEE HER WILL BE THEIR WEDDING DAY and SHE SAID NOT SO SOON. AT THAT POINT, I blushed like a red hot chilli. DAMN EMBARRASSING!! So embarrassing that I dun even dare to face baby's parents. Baby entered the gate and we bid farewell.

I thought I will be fine after 3 times of overseas trip but I still failed. I kept counting the number of days left to see him again. I had so much fun for the past few days when he is ard. Monopoly games, Guitar Hero, Car racing, Fast and Furious Movie, searching for Tamagotchi and many more. Everyone asked me if we quarrelled but Neh... its just me feeling slightly lonely now that he is away.

Guess I'm gonna have a good sleep now and have a good lunch and back to books b4 exam days comes. Still.. i'm wondering WHAT's He doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment