Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I CAN'T BREATH NOW

Its 2.33am!! Its so far the LATEST timing to stay awake for me! I'm feeling all the adrenalin rush and butterflies in the tummy! I'm just fucking-luliously.... EXCITED! I'm excited to see those presents...

I'm excited to greet Bear bear and dog dog HELLO after 2 weeks of not seeing them (VERY LAME I KNOW!!)

I'm excited to smell that BOLSTER of mine at his place

I'm excited to smell the air at his house

And most importantly....

I'm excited to see my dearest HUBBY again!!!


I just simply can't get myself to sleep because of these excitement! I even wanted to drive down to the airport to give him a surprise but... his dad is going to pick him up!! SO... I think its best for a Goondu driver like me to STAY HOME and wait for his call instead of losing directions in the middle of the road!

Baby was really sweet alright... HE actually bought HIS MUM a LACOASTE BAG for mother's day! Haiz... I seriously got to reflect on myself if I should buy mummy a GIFT! And... its so usual of him to buy lots of presents for everyone except himself! He gotten himself 2 TEES while he gets his family and me.. like tons of gifts! So sweet hor!!

Haiz.. in 1 more hour.. I can HEAR HIS VOICE already!!! GO SLEEP FIFI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment