Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dresses!

So baby is back!! He gotten me.. 2 dresses, umbrella and facial mask! I actually took some photos of the presents.. but silly me.. went to DELETE most of it! He got his brother a bag which he is so PROUD abt the good bargain of 50 percent only to realise that SINGAPORE sells way cheaper now! Sigh... that's why I say he's always a CARROT! He bought sour plums for my mum and mummy loves him way much now! SO MUCH that she cares for him more than me!

Though its was only 2 days.. but I swear that.. its was never this fun as compared to days he is not ard! WE went to eat KFC for dinner on WED.. MAC for breakfast, Tampines 1 and WOLVERINE!

Talking about Tampines 1!! WE were kinder CON by Lisa that the place is like.. another ORCHARD ROAD! Its not just her la.. my other friends told me how great TAMPINES is now.. and so Baby and I decided to head there for some shopping spree and since daddy is out of town!! I CAN DRIVE THE CAR THERE! We had problems with the direction and thank GOODNESS.. my engineering BABY knew how to operate that DAMN GPS and we finally REACH that destination!! I swear that.. when I heard... YOU HAVE REACHED UR DESTINATION from the GPS make me feel that MISSION is accomplished! Well.. and I can really tell u.. HAVING baby as a passenger is NO JOKE.. his NAGGING can be worst than an OLD AUNTY!

So I've reached Tampines 1!! The carpark infrastructure really suck to the MAXIMUM!! There's like only 1 fucking LEVEL of carpark.. and its so narrow cause so many cars parked illegally. I felt rather NERVOUS when I was there.. cause I knew I had to be FAST AND FURIOUS if I spot a lot... and like what I say.. having baby as a passenger is REALLY... %^%$&%^&^£$%^! Its so serious that at some point.. I felt like asking him to drive instead but.. Grrr... I knew I can't!

So.. thank god! My parking was pretty smooth with just 2 mins of adjustments. TAMPINES 1.. had nothing much to shop cause other than FROLICK and some other ulu brands which seems like it caters more to the malay crowd. I bought nothing and baby bought his ATHELETICS merchandise again.. this time its a FLYING SHOELACE!!

WE settled our dinner there at that jap gourmet restaurant. It didnt taste that WONDERFUL.. and its expensive. BUt since I have made so much effort there.. I guess its worth it then!! Headed home after that with the help of the GPS system again!

Movie with the gang at Bishan!! OMG... WOLVERINE is like drop dead sexy!! Cyclop TOO... even though he was a CALAFAIR... and I scream when... GAMBIT came out!! AHHHhh.... I even dreamt of him last night! OOPSS!! BACK TO BOOKS!

THe food that looks nice but doesnt taste nice! The dress that he bought!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment