Monday, April 27, 2009

1 more 1 more...



Aw wee..!!! Its finally TUESDAY the 28th! I can finally smell some happiness today! NOPE... I'm not done with my papers yet! I still have 1 more paper to conquer and well.. I'm still at the first chapter! Initial plans of heading to the library had to cancel since JJ had to be a MUMMY today looking after the kids at home.. LALA had papers today.. and Min Li got to chiong for BE tmr! Therefore.. I'm stuck at home now.. playing that Restaurant game in FB and also to get those 7Ps and definition of SERVICES in my head! I swear I'm feeling all so excited now that NOTHING goes into my head! I'm having PRE HOLIDAY SYNDROME now!

ANd to make things worst... the weather is finally COLD and WINDY! What a good weather to sleep but well... I feel like watching my HK drama epi 20 now! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME like now!!

Baby is returning tonight however.. due to time constraints.. I shall only meet him tomorrow morning since he arrival time is like 3 plus in the morning! WHAT A WIERD TIMING to return! Well.. since he had been a good boy there to get me FACIAL PRODUCTS, 2 DRESSES(HOW thoughtful) and an UMBRELLA ( HE CLAIMS that its so so so cute and so he bought it for me!!).. I guess I shall be nice too to wake up early tmr to buy him ROTI PRATA (Hope he is craving for one!). This bf of mine can really be so sweet sometimes that one moment u feel like hugging him to death and the other moment u feel like punching him seriously HARD! Oh wells... Time to start studying now and probably.. watch my HK drama!! GEM GEM... I'm coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment