Monday, April 20, 2009

A fun study session

Woke up feeling rather excited that I'm heading to the library to study AGAIN! This time.. I had Joanna Khoo to study with!! Thank god that I manage to finish 2 chapters before she came.. cause we ended bitching maybe 3hrs out of 4.5 hrs of studies? TEee hee.. but it was all worth it! How I wish my exams were made in ORAL form.. can talk like nobody's business! Can you believe that we actually moved from the library to MAC just because we had to find somewhere more convenient to TALK! HEEHEE!!

LISA... u know u missed out alot of it now aeh!! BUT ITS alright.. cause I will plan another meetup after the papers.. and we will all meetup over Acid bar again? Purely just girls entertainment and only VIPs are allowed! WAhhaha!!

I better get back on my books for now before I go blank on Thursday's paper! Oh man.. its 9pm and baby hasn't called or sms me! Hope he's doing fine in his new camp now!! 8 more days to end this love misery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment