Saturday, April 18, 2009

10 more days..

In ten more days, I will get to see that naughty boy again! We have been bickering on the phone for the whole week due to my periodical moodswings. Thank god.. that all the conversation always end with some love and kisses and we even invented HEAR YOU instead of the normal SEE YOU! Very silly I know!

Well.. i recently got to find out that someone out there just got hitched. I know I have no rights to comment about anything.. but still... pardon me for that little shock!Its funny that there are actually cases where we couldnt even be friends but but but.. I'm really sincerely happy that things are in this manner now. Its also rather hilarious that it happened right after my bitching session with Lisa.. that I got to find out and Lisa claims that I should be a fortune teller or something!! HA..! I guess so too!! Its a pity that I got to start erasing those time we had even though I know he had long forgotten it!

Studies for me have been rather slow for the past few days. Though I had only 3 papers but the contents to study is like.. a total of 45 chapters? First paper is on the coming Thursday and I have yet to start MEMORISING all the advertising and promotional factors! At times I do pity my brain.. have to absorb such tedious and meaningless stuff which will be forgotten right after the paper! AND TO motivate me to study harder, I had to spend money on a dress online! Times change, in the past... its money wasted on TIDBITS.. now..its on CLOTHES and ALCOHOL!! No wonder my textbooks says MARKETING is DYNAMIC as PEOPLE NEEDS CHANGES EVERY NOW AND THEN!

OH... and to RELEASE all the AURA of STRESS... I kept dancing and singing to the song.. NOBODY by wondergirls! I know its bimbo.. but I promise darling that I will dance when he's back.. SO GOT TO PRACTISE NOW!! *clap clap*

No comments:

Post a Comment