Monday, April 20, 2009

The parcel ARRIVED!!


WOOTx!! The long awaited parcel had reached the doorstep of the TAN's family! Oh yes... the one I had spent on while STUDYING! Though its just one dress that I'm WAITING.. I still could feel the adrenalin rush yesterday when I checked for my parcel only to find out.. that its not delivered YET!

After waking up from my afternoon nap (always happens when I'm home studying), I had the adrenalin RUSH again to grab the keys and head down to the letter box!! Now now.. ITS HERE!

Its my first time buying from LollyRouge !! There's the one particular model who is seriously drop dead gorgeous and she managed to caught my attention to purchase this dress called PIN UP TARTAN! I actually happen to see it somewhere else in another site.. but the model then didnt really grab my attention! SO, I bought it.. GOT IT... WORE IT.. and mummy claims that I look like a primary school kid! It fits me really well. The experience I had with LollyRouge was a pleasent one too.. cause they actually make sure I get my parcel.

Now now.. I can wear this really cute dress to the airport on Tuesday to pick baby up! Thanks LollyRouge for having such fantastic deal!

Excited on what I've bought?



She resembles Jacelyn Tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment