Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An awesome card

I finally had some time to spare today to do Darling's Bon Vovage card. I had been thinking hard on the designs for abt a mth. Shopping for its stickers might seems fun but tedious and the price isn't really helping. It cost me close to $12 to design this card but it all so worth it. It looks rather plain but I still love the creative that I have thought of. My sis even commented that it looks SO CUTE when she first saw it. THe idea just came out of it when I started figuring which stickers to paste and TATA... a lovely idea came out of it.

I spend close to 2 hrs doing it cause I was hooked onto the GEM OF LIFE while decorating. Sigh.. and I guess I'm gonna be a couch potato soon AT THE MOST WRONG TIMING.. my exams are coming. ARHGGG!! The card is done and I simply appreciate it so much that I really feel like flying to his camp to give it to him now. In the card, I'm gonna slip a $50 note in it to let him enjoy his trip.

Exams are coming and I'm not even started yet. Started scheduling my time table to have my intensive STUDY and tuitioning! I foresee a 3 whole weeks of study and tuition, study and tuition! No outings are to be included in any of these days.

Kervin is going off soon too and this buddy of mine who seems so busy with his life lately is NOT MEETING ME already and this has been on going for a MTH! He have not even see my new hairstyle yet! So sad so sad!

ALRIGHT.. gtg now! Will upload the photos of the card when I have given darling. DO wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment