Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swimming Day

I had a super whopper good Sunday - Tuesday. Nothing can go wrong with baby ard. It is always filled with excitement and fun. I woke up darn early to pray my dearest ancestors since 7 plus in the morning till 4pm. It started from not so sunny to very sunny to RAIN HEAVILY! Met up with baby at abt 6 plus to rush to town to get my swimwear. Its really a rare sight to see darling searching nice lovely swimming costume for me in those wagon. The sales were really fascinating.. with a good bargain of 70 percent sale. FINALLY, we made up our mind with an ARENA swimming costume and an ARENA swimming goggles.. ALL AT THE PRICE OF.. $40!! We were walking ard town with a happy mood. SO happy that baby decided to give me a treat of Ice creams. Very sinful.. yet delicious! Hehe..!!

Got back to his place and finally get our ass to rest. I was really tired after a whole day of walking ard temples and baby got really tired after a whole day of guard duty. WE zonk out at abt 11 plus and woke up early for MAC breakfast for the next day.

After having yet another sinful meal, we finally decided to set foot to Yishun Safra for our swim. The journey was far with us walking from the central to Safra. The sun was good and we swam all the way from 1.30pm till 4pm! Our tan was really RED HOT TAN after a good 3 hrs of swimming. I even ended up playing the slide with baby! HEHE! The swimming area was really big with a swimming slide and a bubble pool. Manage to have a good relaxation time after a really busy proj week.

After our swim, we went to explore ard Safra and found out that PARTY WORLD there cost 10 bucks per pax only!! WOO HOO... dear kinda shocked me when he promise me that we will head there to sing someday! WAH... STUNNING! We went to the pasar malam nearby to have some munch. Bought our Ramly, fries, xiang chang and sweet corn to ease our hunger! Got his father to buy us dinner since its too early for dinner.

Monday ended really very meaningfully. I always wanted to spend quality times with my dearest and this is really WHAT I CALL QUALITY! Though its just the both of us, but we can still feel the fun and happiness in it.

Spend the whole tuesday nuaing with HK drama again. Had KFC for dinner and met up with his boss to talk cock. Headed home after that.. and printed my proj. NOW.. I can finally rest with a peaceful mind b4 I head for the next run of EXAMS!!

I WANNA WATCH CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment