Saturday, March 28, 2009

Project madness cum a little sweetness

I was doing project for the whole of last week. Everyone in my family was pretty shock with the state I was in last week. Stayed over at baby's place last week just to finish my project. There was a few occasion where I slept for only 3 FREAKING HRS! And my sleep wasn't those drunkard sleep.. its more like QUARTER asleep. My mind just kept thinking of AMCA and MARCOM.. SQ isn't much of a problem since Adam had finished most of the parts. All I did for SQ was to snap photos of Starhub and describe it. DAMN EASY NOT.. I have to resort to ask darling to impersonate himself as a customer and I snap the photos down as if I'm a PI-but it was fun!!

AMCA was done with both Min li and me.. struggling for editing and REDO-ing till the wee hours of 4.30am (I slept earlier abit - at 4am!). Well.. it was a 4 man show supposedly but sadly only both of us bothered abt the outcome. We have to wake up at 8am still JUST TO head to sch early to print the project while the other 2 DISAPPEARED again. Some stuff cock up in the midst of it and both of us was panicking and asking for help from others... THANK GOD!!!! REALLY THANK GOD... things were solved!! HALEHLUYA!! WEll, now that its OVER.. I feel so much lighter! Had lunch with Adam, Jason, Angie, Shaye and Tom at NP! I swear I felt so happy and light even though I dead tired. Upon reaching home, I SLEPT throughout the whole afternoon.

After din din.. I rushed for the budget proj for Marcom and am finally done with it after 2 days of searching for info and pestering daddy to give me more info on advertising cost. I'm home the whole damn day today.. doing nothing but sleeping and projecting. DAMN MISERABLE!

Apart from all these miserable stuff, I'm thankful too that darling was a sweety gem. He have been listening and comforting me for the past few weeks. Last week, he even bought me my fav. EARL GREY tea to help me relax my stress. ON TOP OF THAT, he will still prepared it for me without any complaints. Damn sweet right!! I'm not done yet...

due to his over enthusiam to run, he always wakes up early to run. Knowing that I can hardly sleep for the past few days, he didnt want to wake me up from my lalaland. BUT he was afraid that I will be angry if I couldn't find him when I'm awake, he wrote this in his LAPPY for 2 consequtive days. Hehe!!

To reward him for being so understanding, I spared some time to sun tan with him. Its great to know that I have such a lovely bf when I most needed someone to be there! Darling camp mates were pretty nice too!! Though we dunno each other well, they still crack jokes with me via baby. THEY EVEN GO TO THE EXTEND OF PRANK CALLING ME... haha.. damn naughty but it did brighten my gloomy days! And and and... his boss even gave me a MASK to try! Damn sweet right!! I'm a HAPpY girl once again.. but will be even happier if projects were OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment