Monday, March 23, 2009

proj proj and more proj

currently in school blogging. Well.. I'm all alone now at Megabites trying to manage the excel but i think I'm giving up since the words are seriously tiring me off. I simply can't wait for all these project to finish. Its seriously killing me. Anyway, some shit had happened during the process of project. But whatever it is, shall just forget abt it since a project should not hurt our relationship.

Gonna meet darling later to slack over at his place. Shall holiday myself at his place for a few days. I really can't stand the state my room is now. Quarrelled with sis over a towel last night cause she thinks I'm being selfish to just dump her towel on her table when she dump it on my chair. Well, I just feel that my sister ought to learn what cleanliness is before she talks to me about selfish-ness. I'm not being selfish at all, I'm just teaching her that if she dun put her towel in a proper place, the whole room will be in a mess and if i continue to be nice to place the towel at a proper place, she will take advantage of my kindness. AND I really hate it when she said that things will be different if it were to be my bf. FYI.. my bf hangs the towel and spanks my butt if I dun hang it at proper places.

There are many other issues when living in the same room with ur siblings. Issues like.. LIGHT.. FAN.. NOISE.. etc.. I seriously need a room all by myself... very soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment