Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TIME!!!

Oh god.. I'm left with 15 mins to blog out my thoughts!! BETTER HURRY!

Oh.. shall first start with WHAT I'm BUSY now currently! ITS time for the final exams!! 3 fucking papers to study in within 3 damn weeks. My thumb is already starting to swell from excessive writting BUT HACK LA.. I just got to study hard for the papers! 5 forces of PORTER, ANSOFF and ANALYSIS RATIO plus other forecasting tools are back as my frens!! HI FRENS!!

Apart from all the stress. I've been SWIMMING pretty much too. Check out this place!! ITs Yishun SAFRA! Damn nice place to be seen relaxing! Urgh.. I'm starting to miss it now! Apart from there, darling and I kept swimming at my house swimming pool too.



Remember that I told u guys I have made a card for baby! YUP! Here it is!! Tell me its cute please! Baby loves it too! Its now placed nicely on his table and proudly shown to the whole world! I LOVE U SO MUCHIE!! PLease come back safetly from TAIWAN!!

ANd and and.. I just gotten ourselves a MONOPOLY! Damn cool larh!! It omits those paper money that we had to handle. EVERYTHING is done by a CREDIT CARD! ANd.. we just SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE for any increment or decrement! Thank god that baby found this discount at Toysras like FINALLY!!! I WANNA PLAY IT SOON LAR... but baby is flying and exams are COMING!! DUH!!!




ALright! Now now now.. I shall rant that.. I WANT MY HAIR GROW FASTER!! Its making me crazy with those unmanagement hairdo! Have to keep clipping it non stop! Hair.. please come back soon!!

ALRIGHT! GTG NOW for tuition! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment