Monday, March 9, 2009

I love my silly bf

I love my silly bf.. -referenced from my MSN nick.


Believe it anot but I stayed 3 nights at the silly bf's place. Met up with him on FRIDAY, and this silly bf of mine actually brought me out to search for THE LUCKY CHARM cereal-consist of marshmellow and cereals. We went to RAFFLES but couldn't even SEE any the cereal on the shelves. I was pretty disheartened but baby dragged me to TOWN to look for it. We went to almost every CORNER of it.. under the blazing scorching hot sun.. till.. we finally found it at... TANGLIN MALL!! Damn.. freaking far LAR!!



Well.. at least I manage to find it! :)


We slack at home watching HK drama again till SAT came and I was being force out of BED again to head to sch. I was THIS close to skip that lesson but silly bf rock me upside down just to get ready for BREAKFAST and sch. Result for AMCA proj was released and we got a CREDIT for it. Proj meeting after that. Silly bf that made a suggestion to watch WATCHED-MAN.. telling me silly things like it had 4.5 stars for its review. With all the "positive" comments, how could I actually NOT WATCH THAT SHOW. Therefore, I had to sacrifice my movie for that very WONDERFUL movie. We both gave a super ??? face plus erm.. SUPER WASTE MONEY face plus maybe.. A SUPER BACKSIDE PAIN face... the show is seriously.. the most BORING SHOW I EVER WATCHED! Baby felt really guilty that he kept giving me those.. HA HA HA face. Very very silly indeed!


Sunday was once again.. a DRAMA plus PATAPON-ing day. Silly bf actually save PATAPON into my psp. Aw man.. we were patapata pon, pon pon patapon and CHIKA CHIKAPON all the way!

Now that its monday, Its back to the normal routine! I miss my bf..

No comments:

Post a Comment