Thursday, March 12, 2009

My long long HAIR..


Yes... a photo of my CornFlakes.. Hehe!! damn nice right!! GO GET IT NOW!! QUICK!!

Its my everyday breakfast but sad to say.. i'm finishing it soon!
And anyway, look what my silly bf gotten me while shopping!! Damn cool right? Its sorta like a couple gift cause he's keeping the JIU WAN and therefore, without the jiu wan.. I CAN'T GAME!! Lol! Quite silly I know.. but I like it!! I didn't want to buy it at first but he insisted that I should cause its cute! Haha.. and I swear I had a hard time choosing which winning tiles to buy cause there's Shi SAN Yao, Da Si Xi and more! Reason I chose THe Qing Yi Se is because.. I want darling to LEARN the basics of MJ!!


Anyway, I just had my haircut. Well.. I had a pretty long hair length before snipping it off. I used to find it a hassle to maintain those dry ends..but after snipping it off to a REALLY SHORTER length, I sortof misses it now. I can't twirl it whenever I'm stress anymore.. and I can't create a moustache effect to cheer darling up anymore! Grr.... but well.. Its OVER!!


Gonna head to town later to get my MAC lipsticks.. Hello kitty HERE I COME! HAHA! DArling is gonna bring his camera again.. Snap snap snap...

Alright.. I gtg now to dunk myself into the truckloads of Projects! Beh beh!

No comments:

Post a Comment