Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures!!

Some very retarded photo of my sis and me. The journey to Malacca was though short.. but it was a very tiring one for me.. that explains the result of EYEBAG!




The biggest sister and the second sis. With them around.. the bus can be filled with laughters everywhere.
A bus filled with a fun filling peeps. It was great having a family bonding like that. Jealous ain't u?

My very pretty aunty who always looks so young.. and my granny...
Best Chengdol found in Malacca. Its almost Chengdol the whole day.. A pity I'm not really a fan of Chengdol.. Sigh!!

A night walk with the family was indeed a rare scene. Love love!!

Ended the trip with a photo taken with the pretty babes. :)







Now that all the holiday mood are over... its back to SCHOOL!! Hongbao draw for toto.. is this friday.. Bought a total of $30 worth of TOTO with baby. Have you bought yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment