Monday, February 2, 2009

My very unique Weekend

Since I'm available to blog for a little while.. I shall just talk about my Malacca trip. Its a 2 days 1 night trip.. and we managed to get one of our relative who happens to be a bus driver to drive us there. The trip there was pretty alright.. with random laughters and jokes... but blame it on my addict to gambling.. that I didnt even have a wink the whole night on the previous day. Gambled at my ex's fren place till 3am when Ah jun drove me back asap.. before I need to wake up at 5am!

It had been so long since I last seen the bunch of friends. Am glad that I was being remembered and didnt give me any wierd signal. Of course.. my ex came along for the gambling session too.. and apart from the occasional jokes, we didnt really bothered about each other existance. Heared about the news regarding about his wedding... and of course.. I'm happy that he is settling down very soon with his gf.. I even congratulated him. Totally no hard feelings on that. If you happens to read my blog.. I REALLY WISH U ALL THE BEST.. AND ZHAO SHENG GUI ZI!! :)

Back to the Malacca trip. Well... the bus trip.. was really fun when we laugh our lungs out over all the jokes. The bus is like.. OUR TERRITORY where we can talk loudly.. fart loudly.. or even switch places. Malacca has nothing much to buy.. so I ended up buying some Pyjamas to bring over to baby's place.. and a tee for him. I even bought a Ray Ban sunglasses for my buddy!

I was so tired that I went back to the hotel on my own to have a good sleep. Well... hotel's bed is always the most comfy place to be at.. and so... I slept for almost 3 hrs.. when my dad woke me up for DINNER! Sigh.. they all went for their shopping and foot massage without me! The night was around Jonker's street was pretty fun. Went to experience some old baba place where its pretty haunted. The maid actually saw some stuff but it was pretty fun to venture around the street with the uncles and aunties.

Had a total of 30 hrs of quality time with the families. It was a total fun thing to do but well... of course I missed baby the most during the 2 days. Am happy that he is thoughtful enough to surprise me with a one day off on the next day. Having to see him.. just makes me a little happy girl again. Aw man.. ZOO RUN... on the coming sat... CANT WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment