Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have met the ONE!

Since I have finally the WHOLE day to stay home and do my project, I shall Squeeze some relaxation time to blog! Oh my.. life this week was seriously.. the worst I can imagine of. Project assignments are dued this week.. and I still have truckload of undone part such as editing and stuff. I'm stressed like some lunatic women with serious bad hair day. My mood was in DISORDERMENT and I dun feel like talking much. This always happen to me when I'm really really stressed up.

Thank god that I have my dearest boyfriend to help me overcome all these stress. He's pretty surprise with me being BUSY cause he seldom sees me BUSY before. I must admit I used to depend alot on my project mates alot.. but now TIMES CHANGE.. I have to depend on myself. Everyday without fail, I would ask my DAD, my sis... and my dearest baby about BENGAWAN SOLO and Giordano. They helped me really alot with alot NEWSPAPER answers.. cause darling and daddy are more ENGINEERing pple and thus their answer are always.. REALISTIC with FACTS that are actually SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. Tee hee..!

Apart from all these text, baby also helped me with my EXCEL which I'm so proud of him cause he made that GRAPH APPEARED (I thought he couldn't do it at first, but when I saw it APPEAREd.. I was speechless), print my notes for school, search information for my tuition kids cause I do not have the time to look for her compo, massage for me when I'm really tired, ask me to drink ALOT of water due to the hot weather and last but not least.. MAKE SURE I MANAGE TO WAKE UP FOR SCH THE NEXT DAY. Well.. I was shocked that he actually called my place when he thought I was still sleeping at home. The incessant calls to check on me was also making me motivated to do my project.

Even though I don't receive flowers, very extravagant presents like how my bestie actually received her tiffany's ring for proposal on v'day or even expensive meals (ERm... f.y.I my dinner was settled at BURGER KING).. I'm still happy with the one I have met. Our age doesnt really permits us to get engaged now.. but these sweet little action does make me feel like a little princess waiting for more surprises to come.

The reason of writing this post.. is to thank this little prince of mine for everything that he had done. Though we had been through a rough ride previously, but I'm sure that we are getting better as times goes by.. I love u baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment