Saturday, February 21, 2009

Plans for Thailand

Oooo Yippie! Its finally the day I'm done with HALF OF my TO BE DONE projects. I swear it is killing me so badly that I wanted to hug that GEOFFREY De silva when I hand him the project. He's a nice teacher I feel.. cause he joke ard with me when I was abt to HAND UP! Very very funny teacher. So for that very funny teacher.. I'm gonna try my very best to get DISTINCTION for it and attend all his lesson from today onwards!

Stayed over baby's place last night after a really SHAGGED out day for staring at the computer to do my very last minute proj.. Min Li and I kept MSNING and sending emails to and fro to get the documents STRAIGHTEN out. I have got to thank my dearest boyfriend once again to help me out with the content page and some other misc stuff.

I was so tired that I nearly overslept this morning. If not for baby, I will have been in lalaland. He woke me up and drag me to the toilet to wash up. We had breakfast after that and he sent me to the bus stop. I felt a little XING FU while boarding the bus. Printed my proj and THAT's ALL!!

Reached his place at abt 1.30pm and he wanted to toast garlic bread for me. But due to the 1 hr defrost, we decided to just head on to bed instead to have our very in need sleep. Woke up only at 5pm.. and that's when we had our after waking up chit chatting.. and decisions about THAILAND trip was made. Yeap.. gonna head down to Chinatown soon.

Went for our din din at 6. Home sweet home after that cause he had to book in at 10pm. It's a little wierd to be home now and everyone was shock to see me home so early. Hehe... how I wish I'm still lazing around on his bed.. watching Tv! But sigh.... I'm HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment