Sunday, January 4, 2009

When the school bell rings..

In another 1 hr time.. I'm gonna start the study process soon. I'm seriously telling you guys that I'm helluva excited now but sigh.. I dunno what I'm excited about actually. I hate it when the pre sch syndromes hits me.. I just keeps feeling sleepy.. yet couldnt get myself to dreamland even if I tried counting sheeps. It had been like this since K1! YAWNS!!

This year would mark the very last yr to study PEACEFULLY before I embark the working journey. YES.. I'm pretty much afraid now as I'm saying this.. and so.. I promise myself and gong gong... that I will simply WORK extremely hard for this very last year and then find a good JOB.. and work my ass off to earn enough money to allow my MAMA to xiang more fu!!

Alright.. gtg bath now.. U guys better make sure I DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment