Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year to All..

How time flies.. its yr 2009 already. 2008 was hell of a rollercoaster ride in my relationship.. but still I manage to stabilize it a little right now. Spend my lovely NYE with the dearest brothers at shangri La with numerous bottles of wine and champaigne... it was really a lovely sight to spend midnight with baby wishing me Happy New Year and had our toast with wishes such as TO OUR LOVE.. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BABY!! Wooo hooo...!! Reached home at abt 4am with BAK CHOR MEE.. to fill our very BLOATED yet Hungry tummy.. and that marks the end of the celebration.

Brought my lappy to darling's place again to play Neopets.. yes.. we got crazy over it after hearing so much from his brother. We bought stocks and speculate them through tips as if it was in a realistic world.. how weird. Had to go for my tuition at 8pm and Darling went off to the Library to borrow some English improvement and Maths for his studies. He came down to pick me up at abt 10 plus at my workplace and bought me my favourite Strawberry Yogurt with Nata de coco and Peanut waffles. *lurves* Went over to his place again and watch some tv together b4 we turn off for bed.

Saturday wasnt really a good day cause we had some really silly arguements that sorta dampen my spirits till evening. We were so heated up that both agreed to part ourself to have some reflection time. I went off to have my lunch with the family and he went to suntec to shop ard. Met up together again in Town and had a good talk and both decided to start the CHANGE and TRY our best to understand each other. It was suppose to be a shopping day but we didnt really get anything except a book from KINO. Yea.. this book happen to caught my attention while I'm having my super ANGER moment.. its about SUBHAS ANADAN( the very famous crime lawyer in sPORE).. the book is titled 'THE BEST I COULD'. I would totally grade 9/10 on this book. The book consist of a story about him and his family and also a few chapters of his law cases like AH TOOK, ONE EYE DRAGON and etc. I got myself engrossed with this book so much that I have finished half of it within a day. You guys should get it from POPULAR.. since there's 20 percent discount now.

Sch starts in like 14 hrs time.. hope gong gong from above would bless me to study really hard this time. NO SKIPPING OF SCH and get I should really get SERIOUS with my school work. Darling's mum had gotten me some pens for GO TO SCHOOL present.. hahah! GOT TO WORK HARD FIFI!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment