Monday, December 29, 2008

Tiring Monday

Met up with Lala to have our presents exchange. Looks like this girl had gotten me the sweetest gift. She gave the this plush toy which had her voice recorded. Babe.. if u're reading.. I'm telling u.. I'm so so TOUCHED.. and this duckie never fails to perk me up whenever I listens to it.. So christmas-ie feeling! Lurves lurves.

Thanks babe. Really love it. Oh.. pardon me for my very unglam face. I'm really tired.. and yes.. I've put on some weight!! hehe!
I guess it was all the hectic week I had lask week that today.. I felt so lethargic at home. I had no mood to do anything and thank god that tuition today was pushed to Wednesday.


Oh.. and darling finally gotten Guitar Hero 3. We kinda sway to get a faulty drum set but thank god that we are allowed to have a one to one exchange. Stay over his place over the weekend to get our ass rocking with songs like BEAT IT and some other rock and roll songs. We manage to create our band named HU Huu(yes.. the way yand chen ling pronouced it in her drama). Celebrated his mum's bday at Furama hotel. We had Buffet and then it marks my weekend filled with FOOD and GAMES again. School is starting real soon.. Am so gonna work hard this coming SEM!! Really must!

No comments:

Post a Comment