Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy thursday..

THough its just the BEGINNING of a good windy THURSDAY.. but I can foresee.. a super busy day ahead. ALL THANKS TO MY dearest daddy who gave me the most irritating task to do since SUNDAY and that's to clear up the cupboard in his study room. -_- obviously.. I was freaking pissed cause there are so many cabinets and most of my stuff belongs to my sis.. but still.. I couldnt run away from the kING's order. F.Y.I he reminded me again b4 he heads to work this morning.

*slaps* I guess I will have to throw away some of my really amazing throphys which I intended to keep it till rest of my life.. I had the most glorious first in position for cross country for group and 26th in position for individual... thats like the first time and the last time i was awarded for running... and now I had to THROW IT AWAY! AW....

Went bugis with my pretty babe yesterday.. It was a fun day as we had our so called MEETING over the duck rice stall. Oh.. and I have resolutions for yr 2009... already.. and that will be doing well for my exams and.. yes.. LAFEL!!! HEHEH... alright.. gtg start packing now... SHAGGGGED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment