Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holidays

I'm still having holidays till 4th Feb! I know I should be enjoying it but.. sad to say.. I've no one to enjoy with... EVERYONE is busy with their work or school that its so hard to even jio them out for MAHJONG which I'm currently.. having craving for it! SIGH!

Guess I will have to slack my way through till SAT! Boring thursday and Friday! Baby is having his guard duty on Sat till Sun.. and I swear I'm missing him hell loads. Thank god.. that we're going to ZOO RUN 09 on 7th Feb to make up for all these shit.

YEAP! My dearest baby have been rather crazy over RUN and marathon. He wouldn't mind paying absurb amount for atheletics equipments and registration fee for such events. Being his gf.. I will definitely have to TRY loving his hobby too! SO, we actually paid 70 over bucks to run the 6km ZOO RUN! HAHA! I'm looking forward for it actually.. NOT FOR THE RUN.. but for.. all the animals! HAHA! THere are more running events for baby.. which I definitely.. NOT JOINING! Events such as 10km run.. and OMG... 42km run! I know most of you must be wondering.. how crazy my bf is right? BUt... like what he claims.. Running to him is like MAHJONG to me! *bleah*

Vday is coming soon.. Dear shocked me the other day when he planned when we are going shopping for vday gifts. ReASON so was... he wanted me to pick my GUCCI WALLET! OH MY.... I love u darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment