Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy chinese New Year

Its finally an arrival of the COW.. moo...

I have so much to blog about.. actually.. but I guess I'm losing the love to blog already... abit LAZY!


Here's a photo to start with. A family photo with my very fierce paternal grandma. Chu Yi always starts at her place... It will be lunch at her place then off to my mummy's side for gambling session. Mahjong this year have been pretty bad at luck.. cause I lost about 80 bucks on both Mj and blackjack.. BUT I manage to recoup some loses after playing with Lk and rest. THANK GOD!

I wasn't really prepared for this yr's CNY actually.. cause mummy kept telling me that we won't do much visitation since Gong gong just passed away. Thanks to my impulsive purchase while out shopping previously.. that I manage to have some new clothes to wear during my CNY relatives visiting. Steamboat feast was almost EVERYDAY... SAT, SUN, MONDAY and even tuesday(just that I didnt go). I was glad that dearie came to my place for reunion and helped out with the household chores and necessities. Reunion dinner at my place cost daddy more than a thousand with an Alaska crab, 1kg of live prawns and 0.5kg of freshed scallops.. plus some $388 pot of food and others. Everyone left with a bloated tummy that night..

We had another steamboat again on the eve.. and that's when I lost 60 bucks.. to my aunties. Didnt really eat much cause I'm not really a fan of steamboat. All I did was peel loads of prawn and eat them up! HAHA! There wasn't any baby abalone for me this yr too!! After that was just home sweet home cause dear was out the brothers for a game of Texas Holdem.

Chu Yi.. was another steamboat at my aunt's place AGAIN! Didn't eat much AGAIN.. cause its steamboat. Played Blackjack with the younger ones and lost.. 30 bucks. My dearest cousin drove me to TOA PAYOH... that night to meet baby up. Off to Rapheal's place for MJ.. and thats when I won back. :)

chuEr.. was at Xinyi's place. Blackjack again and lost $1! HAHA! It was a really nice invitation.. when I can play with Charlene and the BLACKJACK!

Gonna leave for Malacca on this Sat till sun! Don't really want to go actually.. but was kinda FORCE TO else the king is gonna make noise again. I wanted to stay in spore actually.. to play BAN LUCK with my pals.. but sigh... WHAT TO DO... family gathering ma! Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment