Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a week..

It was last week that my ah gong had past away.. how time flies aeh.. its already a week. Mummy had to run here and there for the whole of 1 week and as for me.. I manage to start my exercise regime. Baby had a week off this week and I as a gf had to accompany him to SWIM almost everyday. This silly boy here wakes up as early as 8am just to run 8km around the park and then swim at my condo.. Its great that at least he provides breakfast for me everyday. HEHE!

YES... my boyfriend in his oh-so-seductive swimming trunks. He was so happy yesterday when he was in his trunks. I was laughing my ass off and he was so proud of himself with his very lovely body. *yawns*

Here are the photos taken during the wake. Thats the big house that belongs to my ah gong. It has a pond, few maids and a car plus a trishaw.
This was done by my uncle. It was done using his own imaginary. Mummy told me that people would charge close to a thousand for such things. Anyway, this was taken b4 completion..
The house was burnt to my ah gong. I cried like maid upon seeing the house being burnt. We were ask to shout for ah gong.. and everyone of my cousin was seen in tears.. I'm sure everyone misses him alot esp his prawn noodles..
we were asked to dress as this for the ritual like Dian Xiao er. The son-in-laws was asked to dress like a chef.

On the very last day, everyone was crying. I was shock to see my uncles in tears. He was one who appears to be the joker but when he had to pay the very last respect as a son-in-law, he burst out into tears. All the grandchildren cried when the coffin was closed.

I'm lucky to have baby with me for the whole weekends even the very last day of the funeral. He came everyday with dinner for me. I was even happier when he strikes conversation with my dad, uncles, aunties and YES.. my cousins. I'm even much happier when he help out with the moving of bed and misc. Though he was very tired, but never once did he complain about anything. I salute u for that dear.. Love u!

And to reward him, we rented HK drama series for this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment