Thursday, December 4, 2008

results..

Finally the results are out. I managed to pass all... the most unexpected one would be MAB.. I manage to get 51! Am contented already sincce I really thought I would fail that module again and thanks to my irritating sis that threaten me that if I'm gonna fail again, daddy isnt gonna pay for my sch fees anymore.

Darling was happy for me of course and to celebrate this really happy moment, he is bringing me out for a shopping spree later. Am going Bugis and town later to shop shop shop! We went to Ikea yesterday to shop for a proper study desk and a bed. Nothing really caught our attention yet cause Ikea designs of beds isnt to our likings. Wanted to have curry chicken rice for din din but everywhere doesnt sell that. We ended up taking the long journey bus to Thomson plaza only to find out that the shop that sells the best curry chicken is closing. *pissed*

Darling is getting me a new phone soon. He made a decision to get the LG phone for me. Its his form of CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! OH MY GOD... does that mean I've to get him something exp too? Tee hee! Things are getting better for the both of us after the aussie trip and after my grandpa's wake. Hope this will carry on..

Mummy is currently down with a bad sore throat and cough.. hope she gets well soon too! alright.. I'm lazy to blog now! Yawns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment