Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy weekend

Shopping on Friday was indeed a fruitful one.. Bought a black shorts at Bugis cause I'm running out of shorts to wear and with a legs SO SHORT... I'm only suitable to wear shorts! Bugis clothes are getting so boring.. or maybe I'm starting to get too old for those cartoonist jackets and clothes and since baby is shopping along with me and at the same time complaining about the humid and smelly condition in Bugis, we both ZHAO to Orchard instead. Clothes in town is so much more refreshing.. and baby got me a tee shirt from Zara.

I hardly buy tees from Zara cause I feel that it's rather overpriced for a tee shirt but since baby insisted that it looks NICE.. and agreed that he wants to pay for it so that I will not buy this cardigan which also caught my attention.. I bought the tee instead. I also bought a Maybelline cream foundation before it runs out.. and FINALLY... I manage to get my Laniege cosmetic.. the way its package was way COOl.. it looks like a slide up phone.



You know how funny my baby is sometimes.. he always gets very excited when there are functions held in town.. and while we were walking around Ngee Ann City, he was so sharp to see STARHUB setting up booths for tomorrow's function. He got really excited and kept irritating me throughout the night to discuss what kinda of offer will there be tomorrow. He woke up extreamly early the next day just to check the papers and message me at about 8 to tell me that offers which he had predicted. I got up, called my dad to drive me to town and bought that phone.

Its the new LG KC 910. Its touched screen, wifi camera, 8mp camera and has rather cool functions. The best thing is.... its another CHRISTMAS GIFT from baby. Woo hoo... love u awesomely muchie!!

Saturday was spend slacking at VIVO with koochi and rest. Nothing much about that day.. except that we had MARCHE for dinner till 10 plus and headed home after that to finish up the HK drama. We watch till 2am... and off to bed.


Sunday was more like a surprise day.. we went to junction 8 to have our dinner and our initial plan of MJ was cancelled cause Lionel Koh chose to club instead. -_- We went to Liquid Kitchen for some drinks with JJ, Ben and Huifang. Played Dai dee and we had so much fun. REached home at about 2 plus again.. and I was so so shock.. darling's parents gotten me something from KL.. something I nearly bought while I was shopping at VIVO...
..
..
..

A GAP top with blings blings all around. I was as happy as a lark of course.. close friends will know why. They gotten baby a gap top too.. and it was also something I nearly gotten for baby. HM.. I'm so happy!! Happy not because its GAP hor.. but happy because his parents actually thought about me.. We were suppose to go together with his parents.. but thanks to my dearest BOYFRIEND who decline that gracious offer. URGGG!!


I'm really very happy for this whole weekend. Felt the love I thought I had lost once again. Thank you so much baby.. esp. all my christmas gifts.. HAHA! Heart u loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment