Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Homely Tuesday


I'm home all alone from 9am till 8.30pm. due to the over access of food for the whole of last week.. I tried to skip breakfast and lunch. I couldnt resist much temptation of snacks and ended up gobbling down 3 chocolate nuggets. Dinner was settled at home.. with MEE GORENG INSTANT NOODLES.. cause apparently, Kervin dua me! HAHA!

Finally.. I cleared those misunderstandings. I'm happy that I didnt lose this great friend of mine. I'm one who treasure friendship alot.. and only those who are worth it! You know I love u LISA! I'm sure ur company will block my number soon.. we talk for nearly an HOUR! HAHA!

I have so many things to do during this holiday.. I wanna watch BOLT! I wanna do something to my hair again.. and I wanna buy my dearest bf a christmas gift! Sigh.. I'm still thinking what would best suit him... a shirt perhapes? Any advice?

I was blog hopping just now when I came across something. It somehow kick start the engine of the past.. I told myself not to think so much about it but it kinda failed. Was I really the one who is the evil person in this game?

No comments:

Post a Comment