Sunday, December 14, 2008

homely weekend again..

Was home all day with the BF at his place again. He came to pick me up after his family day at Yishun. Poor bf got a serious sore throat, flu and cough. Wanted to cancel the shopping spree since he was really sick but then he insisted on shopping after some rest. We got our ass to city hall to walk ard while waiting for the rest. Ended up being Dua by all of them due to... they weekly must have CHIONGING session. We took a bus back to his place and start on our hk marathon.

少年四大名捕


Kinda regretted starting on this marathon.. cause we glued ourself on the tv and never get out of the room unless its toilet break, lunch, dinner or napping. In just 3 days, we conquered 19 episodes of it. Its so addictive that I wish baby doesnt have to book in tomorrow so that we can catch the remaining few episodes. After this whole series, we will get stuck with another few series. YES.. these are the activities I'm doing during the holidays.

Am happy that baby gets addicted with me and finally.. WE ARE DOING THINGS TOGETHER! Xmas is coming.. time to get my ass out to buy some presents!! Woo hoo!! OH oh oh.. and I was pretty surprise when I told baby about the very famous HARDo- GAYdeh.. from JAPAN and he knows nothing about it. I had to even show him.. the action hard gay does...( YOooo-Hooo... SAY SaY SAY) and he still knows nothing about it.. and in the end, I had to resort to... showing him those you tubes about Hard gay and he laugh his ass out! Haha... yooo HOO!!! alright.. I'm starting to get crazy.. gtg now! Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment