Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things we do..


A card for him to mark this special date that I had waited patiently for 2 mths for his return.


My lunch was prepared by baby... Toast bread with tuna and chilli. It's even better than YA KUN! HAHA.. Seems like Aussie had trained baby to be a chef! Its rather nice to watch HK drama series without any worries of no lunchie when baby is always available to prepare mee goreng or bread!! Yummy!!


Finally gotten him a Seiko Watch. I know and am sure that he loves this watch lots.. This watch has everything.. digital, analog and so many function but well.. NO LIGHT!!

tee hee... and we spend our sat night drinking with the buddies.. It was a good 5 days of fun!

And VANESSA TAN.. where have u been? I have been trying to locate u.. but to no avail! Please get back to me real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment