Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Santa is BACK!

18 Nov 2008
I started to get ready at 6.45pm due to my Gan Jiong-ness. It was an important night as baby is finally coming back from Aussie. His parents picked me up at 8.30pm! The journey there was filled with anxiety and anticipation. The radio playing romantic songs isnt HELPING at all.

Finally, I managed to stand right outside the gate 42 to wait for darling appearance. He gave me a small hug and a peck on my head ( -_- I thought it was suppose to be a BIGGIE HUG). He was TANNED (yes.. I ADMIT that u're tanned) and FITTER with a long hair.

Upon reaching his place, I was so happy to see that GREEN ROOM with my pinkie bear and smelly dog on his bed. I couldnt wait any longer for him to unpack his luggage but irritating him kept me in suspense. I was patient... and waited!

Finally after his long bath and supper (his dad gotten him Char Kuey since he missed spore food so much), he unpacked his luggage!! -_-!!

He gave me a pair of Haivainas slipper at first which I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT and told me Austrailia got nothing to buy!! I took his words and carried on with my magazine. After packing everything, he surprised me with a PAUL frank top and shorts. Hehe.. and he flooded my mum and sis with honey comb and nougurts.

I spent my whole day with him getting used to the SPORE time. He woke up at 6am.. and slept at 2pm! JET LAG! Now, I'm so very tired! So bye... will post the photos up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment