Friday, November 14, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 is out!!

I was on my way out for lunchie today when I heard the music playing on the radio.. ITS THE SONG I PLAYED WITH BABY ON GUITAR HERO AEROSMITH! I got home, turned on the lappy and do my information search on guitar hero. I remembered baby telling me b4 that they will be launching guitar hero 3 or something. I did my research with excitement.. and look what I found! GUITAR HERO 3 IS OUT ON 28 OCT!
OK! So what's so cool about Guitar Hero 3 which made me so enthusiastic. Firstly, we got the Aerosmith Guitar Hero.. we had only 1 guitar. Baby and I had to fight with it cause both of us just wants to prove our capability in completing the stage. We will show our rock band stunts and dance around with it like an idiot. YES.. LIONEL LEE YONG YEE.. My dearest bf! His hao lian-ness after each completion makes me feel like strangling him. If we were to get GUITAR HERO 3, we can have 2 guitars.. and we definitely can compete with each other's real capability.

Yeap, this is the "eletric guitar" I'm talking about. It's light and small in size for me to play. damn cute and adorable. The aerosmith guitar I have actually is a "GIBSON" one.. the one that AEROSMITH supposed to be using!! HAHA... they even have stickers to stick ard just to decorate it into AEROSMITH guitar lookalike.

Then in this new Guitar Hero 3, they have the drum set too which baby simply ADORES! Yeap.. we nearly bought one the other time but darling knows about the new launched and therefore we chose to WAIT for GH3 instead. He was actually the one who kept saying How cool it is to play the drum. *roll eyes*

There will also be an inclusive of a wired mic. Haha.. I guess I will be the one SINGING of course.. Hm.. a mic, a guitar and a drum. 3 instruments and 2 players... HAha.. I shall make do with MULTI-TASKING THEN.. I sing and play the guitar... and Baby lee will play the drum. Haha... so ADORABLE.. but haiz.. $310 for that irritating SET! *slaps* anyone got LOBANG?

I wanna have a coach bag, guitar Hero and MORE CLOTHES!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment