Thursday, November 13, 2008

Its time its time..

Its time for me to write a GOOD entry with a happy spirit. Well.. I'm a happy girl after all.. Papers ended on Monday and I have been a potato couch and a shopaholic for the past few days. I was watching GOSSIP GIRLS like finally... and yeap... I'm hooked to the xoxo.. with Nat, B, S, Dan and Chuck Bass. OMG... the whole series is hooking up me up that NOW.. I would rather stuck my ass on my pinky seat rather than heading out for some exercise. Even when I'm out, I would read my gossip girl storybook. SEE how addict Am I?

Was out shopping in town on Monday and Thursday with Racheal. Thursday was abit extraordinary cause Syl, Yifang and Keegay was there. Racheal was such a darling to drive me home on Thursday. I swear we had so much fun chatting in the car and finding our routes there.. all in all.. its so worth it.



YES.. and I found my furry jacket which I bought from Hong Kong.. Don't really got the chance to wear it actually.. but hm.. its definitely worth taking some photos. CAM WHORE!!



Oh.. and there's something else that I wanna blog abt.. its regarding this really lovely bag that both Rach and Yifang thinks its so ME.. yeap.. its pink in colour.. and yeap there's gold ornaments on it.. and yes.. ITS COACH!! I email baby to tell him to keep a lookout for me in Aussie if Aussie happened to have COACH sale or something.. its freaking $650 in spore.. too ex! He's was really to tell me that he will pay for me cause he knows that I'm so in love with this bag but I'm not that mean.. I wont use a penny of his to get this bag. Its either my money or I dun get it! Coach has a really lovely new range of bags and clutches.. OMG!! *faints*

Oh.. and I had done my nails under baby's account. Its now lovely with red and glitters on it. My online dresses came.. it fits perfectly.. but I guess I need to put on a little more weight if I want it to fit it perfectly. What a contradiction.. should I gain or lose anymore weight? Yeap.. I lost a total of 2 kg since the mugfest started.

But whatever it is... I'm happy with my fifimistica fabulous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment