Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I met a good man.

Monday was my last paper for this sem. I was pretty excited about it since its the LAST PAPER and well.. its the module that I'm not confident in. Due to the lack of sleep in the previous night, I was pretty gan chiong for the whole morning. To get things worst, daddy plan for a quickie out of a sudden which got me all rushed to dressed up and have my things packed in within 15 mins.

I had to meet Syl for some quick revision before the paper starts to get myself prepared. It was 2pm that Mr Syl decided to set off for our last paper. AGAIN, I had to quickly pack my stuff up in a RUSH mode. Carelessly, I dropped my IPOD TOUCH and keys on the floor without even hearing ANYTHING(guess I'm too excited!!). I didnt realise anything amiss even until after the papers.

The paper was alright but I have no confident in getting a credit for it. BUT... who cares.. its the last paper.. TIME FOR A SHOPPING SPREE!! Met up with Rachel and this cute little babe of mine... actually drove her husband's car out. I was shocked of course.. and both of us.. are directional gundu-kias. BUT THEN.. we manage to conquer the fear and took the LONGEST road to reach town. We took PIE(changi).. then headed out to Lornie.. then.. CTE(CITY) then.. Heeren.. -called Gabriel for directions to Mosque carpark since its the cheapest- FOUND IT.. made a 3 point turn because we thought the entrance was the other side. And finally... HURRAY.......... we reached our destination!! U should have see our expression!!

Went shopping ard town. I swear I felt like a bird being let out of its cage. I finally get to smell the air of town.. DAMN REFRESHING! I spend my moolahs on a top, a shorts, threading and Mos burger. Met up with Kervin and Gabby and we all head down to Gabby's place to .. PLAY MJ!! Lost some moolahs.. but its ALL WORTH IT!!

I was on my way back home at about 2 plus. Was searching for my Keys high and low in my bag.. cause my bag was full of notes and plastic bags. I couldnt find it.. and then I came to realise.. I LOST MY KEYS and my IPOD TOUCH! I was that CLOSE to fainting if not for Kervin's existance. Called Racheal up at 4.30am and plead her to check if its in her car.. I'm sorry BABE.. I was really nervous! Thanks for the trouble for waking up and walking alone to the multi story carpark to find my stuff!! I couldn't locate the items. I felt so Fucked up.. cause I couldn't call baby up to explain about what had happened.. and so I email him instead.

I tried in vain to sleep but my whole mind was thinking of the keys and IPOD. Where-THE-F had I put it? I went online again.. to email baby a more detailed explaination and thats when I saw his reply. I was lost for words.. he didn't reprimand me at all.. and he even console me by wanting to get me another MP3... and that email was so far the LONGEST email I've seen. I'm touched!!

Was clearing up my emails when I came across an email by the subject: ARE YOU STUDYING AT UNISIM AT LEVEL 3 AT 10/11/2008! I immediatly opened up the junk email.. and a kind soul actually found my stuff!! I email him back.. but there was no response till 10pm. Imagine the Anxiety!!

I couldn't sleep much at all.. and my computer was on the whole day. I packed my room and clean the MAHJONG TILES again. Daddy punished me for losing my keys by wanting me to clean the floor with all the REQUIRED process!! What a pain in the ass!!

At 10pm, Mr good man came online. YES.. he actually added me in MSN just to look for me to return those stuff. We chatted and agreed to meet up soon. I was seriously very happy and I'll certainly keep him as a friend. Its not easy to find someone so honest to return an EXPENSIVE item already... I'm LUCKY!! I KNOW! He even asked me if I did well for my papers cause he thought I must be very worried knowing that I have lost my stuff!! How sweet right? But he laugh when I told him.. I only realise my stuff was missing at 2am!! HAHAA!!

Tonight will be a GOOD nigh sleep! Thank u Mr GOOD MAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment