Thursday, November 6, 2008

bu...ttee...

This post is dedicated to my dearest... buddy(bu..ttee..) Mr Goh Kervin!

Many might not take notice of this.. but yes.. Mr Kervin has a BLOG to blog about his life!! Mr Kervin's Blog
He set up this blog because I told him that blog actually helps to enlighten one's thought especially people like him who is need of a listening ear to listen his truckloads of problems. Well.. it did indeed help him a little but BEWARE.. its all emo posts. People who are willing to help can feel free to visit his blog.

Kervin.. u know as a buddy of urs.. I really feel worried for u in every sad entry I see(even if there's only 2)? I dun mind putting my books aside to listen to ur stories.. but of course I would want something in return for that... and that will definitely be an exchange of ur happiness. I seriously miss the old kervin who is so JOVIAL whenever he plays the MAHJONG.. but now.. what I see is a kervin who is TRYING HIS BEST to fake his smile. You know that that is not what ur buddy wants here.

whatever it is.. just try to cheer up ok? My hotline is always free for u even though its quite hot! Haha! U stay happy and we'll have more fun after my retards papers ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment