Thursday, November 6, 2008

another post!

Haha... excuse me for posting 3 posts in a DAY! I'm too effing Stress now u see.. so pardon me alright! I just feel like posting some random stuff today! Hm.. today's paper is alright.. but I doubt I can score! I'm suppose to visit grand-daddy tdy but dad was so random that he decided not to go in the end. I love my boyfriend so much because he was so sweet to accompany me the other night when I was in the hospital praying for grand-daddy. As u all know that aussie is 2hrs ahead from our local time.. and he actually accompanied me through sms-ing till 12am(local time) which is 2am(aussie time). He called me the next day to ask abt grand-daddy and also to wish me all the best for my paper. He even made me promise him to email him after I got back from the hospital to tell him abt the condition. Thank u so much baby... I love u!!

Grand-daddy condition is pretty unstable now. He keeps wanting to sleep every now and then. I haven't really got the chance to see him yet due to EXAMS and EXAMS! But well.. thank god that I have friends like buddy to REMIND me to visit grand-daddy every now and then.. he even wanted to drive me there but due to Exams and EXams.. I chose to stay home and mug hard instead! I guess I will make a trip down on monday night!

Its great to know that there are people who care for u when u're at ur lowest! 11 more days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment