Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Buyer Be-be-behaviour!

I'm heading to the examination hall in less than 4 hrs time for that buyer-behaviour paper! YES... how buyer BEHAVE when they are purchasing.. example.. HOW THEY learn their product through stimulus and how they BRAIN works in a hemispheric lateralisation model (like.. different side of the brain, controls different activity). Everything in the tb is like so dead.. with me learning even the HOUSEHOLD ROLES of each family and the how CHILDREN(or infant) response to the advertisement. In short, buyer behaviour is a combination or SCIENCE, DESIGNS and yes.. EARLY CHILDHOOD! *pulls hair* I'm so sick of the book( cause its EFFING thick) that I really have the intention to burn the book into ashes and probably drink the ashes up hoping to REMEMBER some of the farking long terms they use in the household.. Take for an example: SYNCRETIC DECISION MAKING == a type of decision where both the wife and husband play a part in determining the outcome. WTH!! the opp. of Syncretic.. is AUTONOMIC! Ah fark.. I know I'm so gonna flunk this paper even though I studied really hard for it.. REASON?? Cause its freaking 15 chapts of boring issues even though it seems easy!

Last night was a horror night when I couldnt get myself to sleep due to the overloading of information. OH.. F.Y.I information overload is also one of the term used in BB! Sigh.. and I have also been thinking abt grand-daddy! The doctor told us that its terminal already.. which means.. he had REACHED THE BUS STOP liao.. time to alight(translation from my uncle)... I dun wish that anything will ever happen to him.. but seems a little impossible aeh.. but well.. I'm so gonna visit him more often after my papers!

Alright.. gtg now!! Got to do my Ling Shi Bao Fo Jiao revision!

No comments:

Post a Comment