Monday, November 3, 2008

Brain Malfunction

Though I really love this subject about MARKETING... but wtf lar... 15 chapts of buyer behaviour and 16 chapts of Marketing Research is really killing me ok!! I manage to store only 14 chapts of bb... and 0 chapts of MR.. cause therez still MAB to worry abt!! *PULL HAIRS* Can someone teach me the ART OF STUDYING?

OK.. apart from all the NONSENSE about studies.. there's something to be happy about still.. like.. my TUITION!! Yeap.. I always have interest in teaching and whenever my students scored good grades in their papers.. I will always feel a sense of satisfaction as if I was the one scoring good grades. And so.. there's this student whom was introduced by a fren. She's a very quiet girl who has got an attitude. Teaching her can be rather tedious cause.. she dun talk as much as my other student. I tried to engage into many funny conversations with her.. and finally she OPEN UP herself.. and guess what... SHE SCORED PRETTY WELL FOR HER PAPERS!! YiPPiE!!

At least my efforts had paid off! Told my dad about it.. and he claims that it was him who taught me all the tactics!! HAHA!!

Hm.. baby called me today after 2 days of MIA-ing! His reason for not calling is again.. QUEUE TOO LONG.. and he had no choice but to cut queue today just to call me! How TWEET right...!! He claims that he misses me just as much as how much he misses his chou chou and gou gou!! So.. as a gd gf like what I always am... I shall put up a photo of it.



Will be seeing him in another 2 more weeks... Hm... I feel like it has been eons since I last seen him!! The feeling is WU FA XING RONG de!!! Itz wierd that we have to always end our email/conversation with I miss u.. I really do!! But we both know it was genuine!! Love u always!

No comments:

Post a Comment