Thursday, October 30, 2008

18 more days! Lets count down.

OMG.. in another 18 more days.. I will get to head to the airport again to pick baby up!! Omg omg... time to do some therapy.. soon! I'm getting really excited... but b4 all these happy moments, I will still have to fight for that 3 retards paper. -dead-

Today will definitely be a happy day too... am going to have dinner at Aljunied Chup Lao.. and maybe Cheesecake for desserts. Yippie!! Seriously cant wait for the cheesecake.. it had been calling me for almost a mth!

Alrighty.. I better get started with my revision else.. i will not have enough time to study 4 chapts of Mr and 2 chapts of MaB revision!! I CANT WAIT TO SHOP... WITH U VAN VAN!!!

Oh oh.. b4 I leave!! Van came to my place yesterday to study.. but we ended up lying dead on the bed sleeping for an hr!! HAHA... how great right!! Ok.. Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment